Indian Men make the Best Husbands: Russian Feminist, Indian women up in Arms!

Are Indian men good husbands? Well a Russian feminist thinks so! The praise seems to be coming from unexpected quarters for the Indian male!

Indians make the best husbands for Russian women because they are ‘open’ and emotionally attached to their family, says Russia’s leading feminist Maria Arbatova.

While, the Indian women, who havent lived with any “other” type of men, are up in arms!

Diandra Soares, model: Arbatova might be living with an Indian man but has she had to deal with his mother? Most Indian men are mamma’s boys and I don’t think she has had to deal with that aspect of the relationship. I think most Indian men like their women to look hot when they’re dating but once married, they want them to look all traditional and coy.

Sheetal Malhar, model: I think Arbatova is in love, which is why she feels everything is so rosy. Men are men and it doesn’t matter if they’re Indian or otherwise. Whether or not they’ll make good husbands depends on the individual.

Ramona Narang, socialite: Indian men are male chauvinists and extremely possessive. Whether someone will make a good husband or not depends on the way his mother has brought him up. I don’t think Indian men are as much in touch with their emotions as they should be. I feel Europeans are more open-minded and understanding.

All these women never talk about themselves, do they? What kind of wives do they make?? Its one thing for these socialites with skin deep beauty to chirp around and quite another to be a wife worth living with! And anyways, those who are in modeling and socializing.. and are after the good looking and the successful, how hypocritical to be angry when they are treated as nothing than mere sex objects… THAT is the only thing that they market from their personality to get those very “husbands” anyways!!!

1. shelley says

indian men are extrememly unreliable when it comes to their wives and children. they favor their folks more so than their spouses. i can speak as indian girl myself living in the US. in fact, i DO NOT want to marry an idnian man. i feel sinhalese buddhsit sri lankan men make better husbands. indian men suck.

2. shelley says

Shelley: Not because I am an Indian guy… but dont you think we are generalizing quite a lot? I mean there is a big difference between a Punju guy from Delhi and Punjab.. forget about two guys in different regions! Heck, there is a BIG difference between even two brothers!

And as far as Indian men “favoring” their parents “versus” their wives issue is concerned; I think it is upto the wife to make it a VERSUS as opposed to AND! There is nothing wrong with a guy loving his parents or his sister and brothers, and I am convinced that the issues arise because of the tug-of-war between the two women in his life – his mother and his wife. One finds it difficult to let go and the other is in a little more hurry to “wean” him away!

If they both realize that it is not a tug of war then it will be better for all.

The problem with wives who want their husbands for “themselves” is that they have never known what LOVE REALLY IS! For, in their dictionary Love for them has to necessarily mean NOTHING for anyone else! They have never learnt that love can be multidimensional!

So, you can try a Sinhalese guy.. but until you understand what Love really is.. it is immaterial who the person is.. men (or women) would always SUCK!

just my 2 cents!

just my 2 cents!

5. shelley says

dear sir, indian men do have a tendency to say they love their folks more than their wife, and they want their folks living with them forever. if that’s the case, they should marry their parents. when a guy has his folks living with him and his wife, he doesn’t grow up to be a man. he stays a boy, b/c his folks are always there to take care of anything that happens to him. he needs to learn to stand on his own two feet and take care of himself and his immediate family on his own. otherwise, he’s still another immature and irresponsible boy. you can take care of folks when they’re old, or live near them, but you don’t need them living permenently in the same house with him and his wife. that’s too extreme. also, i’m an american of gujarati descent, and my expereinces have been mostly with gujarati men, and from what i can tell you, they do well in school, they progress to make good careers, but they’re often neglectful around the house, and they nned their folks to often take care of their financial and social matters. for example, one of my cousins is medical doctor, but he asks his father to always find him a job, do his paperwork, and gett him settled, without makign any strong efforts on his own. he’s irresponsible. another of my cousins is a lawyer, but he’s so afraid of even walking in a neighborhood even with a guide or his own relatives on his own, and he cannot think for himself. this is true for many other gujarati guys. the’y’re often weak and lacking in problem solving skills in that regards, i’m sure MANY punjabi guys are also weak, dependent emotionally on their folks, etc., like gujarati guys too, since they’re FROM THE SAME COUNTRY.
    don’t you think so? please tell me if i’m worng or right. and tell me the differences between punjabi and gujarati guys, if there are any. but, i still don’t see security with an idnian man. i recommend all indian women to forget about indian men and go for sinhalese men.

6. shelley says

I think that the lack of experience and maturity are obvious and unfortunately both come with time and hindsight. It is often that people try to generalise and categorize but this is primarily driven by the need for order or the ability to deal with chaos. e.g. Men are from Mars and Women from….
    Each individual is his own person with his/her persona crafted from his/her life experiences.
    Generalization such as these will only restrict you from meeting, interacting with the kind of people you seek.
    In any case you need just one…
    Good luck in your search.

Anonymous I agree with you. As for Shelley… I think you need to keep your mind open and not restrict yourself. Your prime consideration should be the “person” not his ethnicity. If that is how you approach your search for the spouse.. believe me it will hurt in the end!

In any case you need just one…
    Good luck in your search.

11. shelley says

anonymous, i understand generalizing isn’t good, but what if it’s true? what kind of man says he loves his folks more than his wife and that he wants his folks livign in the same house with him and his wife? when he has that, he’s an irrepsonsible boy who has mommy takign care of everything for him, and doesn’t grow up to be a man. if the in-laws are sick, or there are some other conditions, then it’s okay to have parents livign with man and wife, but if everyone’s fibne, then there’s no need for that. husband and wife need privacy,. they can live near their in-laws, but not with them in the same house. at least most sinhalese men don’t do this to their women. indian men need to grow up and be men. you know, the more i’ve grown to learn of the lies and the hypocricy of the indian culture, the more i’ve become disgusted. they’ve little feelign sand they only care for themselves and their money. i’m not a selfish person who wants to stand in the way between a man and his folks, but there’s not way i’m haivng my in-laws or even my folks live with me unless there’s some serious need for it. i’m determined to guard my husband and children’s privacy. i don’t mind living close to my in-laws, but not with them. you knwo, india needs to modernise. we idnain women have been slaves to indian men for too long, and it’s time we break out. i know i’m doign that, by marrying a sinhalese guy. i jsut don’t see security with a man who needs his parents attached to him wherever he lives. no wonder india still is behind socially. india needs to get with them times and move ahead. most countries in the world don’t have this. that’s why i recommend all my idnian sisters to go for sinhalese men. indian men should jsut marry their parents. in fact, i hope my daughter won’t marry an idnain guy either. sri lanka and sri lankan men are much better.

12. shelley says

13. shelley says

dear desh, who said i’m restricting myself based on ethnicity? i don’t mind dating indian men, BUT i do NOT want to build my family and my future with an indian man. With an indian man, i don’t see security in my next day. What’s wrong in looking for love elsewhere if indian men have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer me? i’m an american girl of indian heritage, and i feel strongly that there needs to be balance between a man and his duties to his wife and his mother. Many indian ameircan girls are marrying non indians now, to get away from the tyranny of the indian culture. I have no problem with living close to his folks, but not having them live with us. i don;t want to be any man’s slave. india has a long way to go before it can call itself a modern country. it lags behind sri lanka in literacy, education, advancement of women(obviously!), population and birh control(hence the population reaching over 1 billion, which is in no way shape or form an achievement), india still has the caste system, which sri lanka obliterated over 2 decades ago, and sri lanka has msotly done away with arranged marriages(save for the villages) long before india has moreover, sri lanka has had an open market for over 15 years, which is only the blink of an eyelid for india, which opened it’s doors only a few years back. india is only now just opening up its doors, so it’s only a tip of the ice berg, so india still has a LONG, LONGway to go, as it’s still socially in many ways backward. you can learn something from sri lanka. what do you have against sri lanka and sri lankans?

14. shelley says

dear Shelley: believe me, I have nothing against the Sri Lankan men. I have met some and they are great folks! And believe me i have nothing for the Indian men too, despite being one. All I am saying is – now within your context – do not marry your Sri lankan beloved because he is a “Sri lankan and not Indian”… if you do marry him.. do so because you love him and he is the right person for you!

if you approach any relationship with a pre-conceived notion, then the reason why you get in is an unproductive one.. get into a relationship – specially marriage .. for the right reasons!

Like anonymous said.. you really need one guy.. and he is alone who matters.. whether he is Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, New Zealander, Mauritian or Kenyan is immaterial. The real question is: Do you love him? If yes, then why pass judgment about other folks whom you dont even know?

Cheers,
    -d.

Cheers,
    -d.

17. shelley says

dear desh, i’m 23 and single. i said i’m gonna look for a sinhalese man, or even a good indian man IF i fidn one, and of course i’ll marry one IF only i lvoe him. meaning we’re companions, respect and understand one another, and have same interests and valeus and goals. fair enough? but on a side note, don’t you think it’s a bit extreme for a guy to have his folks living with him and his wife in the same house permenently? i understand if they’re sick, old and some other serious case that calls for it, but don’t you think man and wife need privacy after marriage? how can they do it when the in-laws are around watchign all the time? i don’t want my folks in the same house as me and my man, out of fairness and consideration. don’t you think in idnia that that’s extreme? usually, the woman becomes subservient with her mother-in-law, and the guy always has his folks getitng him out of the jam if he’s a problem, so he doesn’t learn how to be a man. wouldn’t any woman be concerned in this scenario? moreover, hwo can you even have sex in the room when your folks are downstairs or in the bedroom next to you? it’d feel sick. my mom lived with my dad and his folks for 5 years before they came to america, and it was horrible for her. now, i know not everyone is liek thta, but moslty, familiarity breeds contempt, and usually it causes a conflict of interest on both sides, so i’m against that. that’s why i said i don’t want my daughter marrying an idnian man or any man who wants his folks living with him and his wife after marriage when it’s really not necessary. out of fairness, i feel after marriage, we don’t lvie with your parents or mine. what do you think of all i just said? please be honest.

dear shelley:

You are a product of a very individualistic society of the US, which most of our generation is. That is why we place OUR own privacy over everything else. In my view, whether the parents or anyone should stay with you is a question of your priorities. The two priorities that are at conflict here are:

1. Duty and Care for Parents
    2. privacy and space for wife.

In such matters, if the wife can understand that the husband that she is marrying has other relationships also and she is not “buying him outright” with exclusive rights to his attention, then of course both the parents and wife can live together… but if, on the other hand, the wife believes that the guy is JUST hers because she married her and so should forget all duty or love and not care for his parents then it is a not possible.

One work around that some guys have done is to buy another house not far from their parents. I think that works very well too and can be a good way to take care of the parents AND give space to the wife. But even in such cases, some wives have an issue with the attention and interaction with the parents.

therefore, in the end it all boils down to your priorities… which one do you place primacy on. And there is no good answer.. its just that you or that Indian guy are a product of the society you were born in. In certain societies, the love and care for your parents AND your wife is very important.. in some you OWN happiness is key.

hope I answered your question…

cheers,
    -d.

19. shelley says

dear shelley:

1. Duty and Care for Parents
    2. privacy and space for wife.

hope I answered your question…

cheers,
    -d.

21. shelley says

dear desh, when you say there’s an obligation to take care of parents, why do you say you need to have them living with you to do that? can’t you do that when they’re living close by, without them with you 24/7. i know many idnain women who suffer from this, and it’s not healthy. there’s a loss of intimacy and togetherness between man and wife by this. do you need them living with you to take care of them? also, what do you think of my wanting to marry just sinhalese men, from a rational view point? i tell you why i want them so much: In a word, they have lots of advantages by contrast with indian men in that they take care of the household well, know how to solve family and financial problems on their own, without always being dependent on their folks, and indian men undervalue the essence of family. The whole of the burden, housekeeping, upbringing of children, earning of money are shifted onto women. And, at the time when indian women have so much responsibilities, their husbands spend their time dozing in front of TV sets in desperate attempts to find out the meaning of life and to understand the truth of the universe. They merely disregard everyday problems that are essential for their families as they consider the above mentioned idle thinking to be of higher importance. sinhalese buddhist men are also much more responsible ot their wives and children, trustworthy, romantic, and good comopanions and lovers, and we appreciate the fact that they tend to be less abusive and controlling than our local indian men. not all sinhalese men are this way, but most of them are much better at being husbands than indian men, so these are their advantages over indian men. i recommend all idnian women to leave indian men and go for sinhalese-sri lankan men. it’s well worth the effort. do you think these are good reasons for goign specifically sinhalese-sri lankan men? alsom are you punajabi yourself?

Shelley:

All I can say is more power to you and the Sinhalese men. I am sure they are great. So all the best 🙂

btw, I have had a lot of Gujju friends.. here and in India and hardly anyone asked his parents before buying his house in the US or doing any major investment… you probably just got a bad sample.

And yes, I am a punju.. now, bring it on! 🙂

Cheers,
    -d.

23. shelley says

24. shelley says

dear desh, what’s the difference between punjabi hindus and sikhs? are you punjabi hindu or sikh? if you’re hindu, do you have punjabi sikh relatives in your family? just curiousto learn. and what did you mean here when you said, “I have had a lot of Gujju friends.. here and in India and hardly anyone asked his parents before buying his house in the US or doing any major investment… you probably just got a bad sample?” what investments and asking parents?

also, since you support me marrying sinhalese men, then why don’t you encourage this to other indian women, both in idnia and in the US, and UK? tell them the wonders of sinhalese men, so that they can find true and real love with a great sinhalese men. it’ll also be a great way to spread the idnian culture for sri lankans. tell them to take indian women. why don’t you do this?

on a side note, how did you knwo many gujju girls are marrying non-indians to get away from bad indian men and the indian culture? we know it well here. it’s a small percentage of us, but it’s increasing. in fact, my uncle said in the US, this has to be stopped, or “in 20 or 30 years, the indian culture may die out, and indian men will have a shortage of indian mates to choose from.” it’s this known many gujju girls in the UK have married sinhalese men and have settled there. we’ve become liek them. in fact, i’m learning much of buddhism, and i’ve adopted it, and replaced all my Krishan statues with those of buddhas. cool huh?

Shelley:

And yes, I am a punju.. now, bring it on! 🙂

Cheers,
    -d.

26. shelley says

Dear Shelley: It is none of my concern who one marries! I am not here to advise what one should do and not do. If someone marries a Sinhalese man or Icelandic guy or even another Indian women (in a gay relationship) is totally a personal matter. I am NO moral judge. So thats that!

As for replacing Krishna with Buddha.. it is your personal matter… all that I can hope for is you could understand ANYONE of them and their true meaning! if you did then no replacements would be necessary.

-d.

-d.

29. shelley says

what do you mean by understanding anyone of them? buddha was one man. are you confused? also, you didn’t tell me, what’s the difference betwee punjabi hindus and sikhs? are you punjabi hindu or sikh?

30. shelley says

31. shelley says

32. shelley says

33. shelley says

My dear indian sisters, all i want to say is, for it’s very important and helpful to you all: There’s nothing wrong in NOT wanting to live permanaenlty with your husband and his parents. there’s nothign wrong in living close to them, but if two young people have just married, and have enough money, and there are no health or other serious issues with the parents or in-laws, there’s ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to physically live in the same house as them. You can ake care of your parents by living close to-not physically with-them. Do you really want two people(especially the parents of your husband) watching you liek a hawk all the time, 24/7? In-laws usually are a pain in the neck, due to conflict of interest and the old saying,’two’s company, but three’s a crowd.’ Believe me, THEY ALMOST ALWAYS WILL interfere with you and your husband’s marriage, whether it be in the form of children, birth control, cooking, cleaning, or even money matters. Many women have to have their paychecks gone to the joint family when they can save it up for their children, house, etc. Moreover, they can possibly break up your marriage too, as I’ve seen happen to two Indian women whom I know. Do you want that? The reason for this is conflict of interest, and usually(though there are exceptions), and so you may feel triple tamed with your man naturally caught between his folks and you. You need privacy and your own space, and not need extra headaches from in-laws/parents. A man can live close to his folks, visit them everyday, and help them financially, emotionally, etc., WITHOUT LIVING with them. It IS possible. After two individuals have married, they need o make a life for themselves. Moreover, how can a guy TRULY becoem a man if he doesn’t learn to become his own person and support himself and his wife?
    With his folks always present, he will naturally have to not worry about solving his own problems or do anything, because his folks are ALWAYS present 24/7 to do things for him and watch over his and your life. how can a guy become a REAL MAN WHEN HE DOESN’T HAVE THE GUTS TO GET OUT AND BECOME HIS OWN PERSON AND SUPPORT HIS WIFE AND KIDS ON HIS OWN? the idnian mentality of takign care of parents is a lame coput, sicne YOU STILL CAN TAKE
    CARE OF PARENTS WITHOUT LIVING WITH THEM IN THE SAME HOUSE. DON’T BUY THAT NONSENSE. I’S TOTALLY FALSE. know this is what I’d do. For years, my mom suffered at the hands of my father’s parents when she lived with them. This is why i’m NOT gonna let this happen to me. Even if it means NOT MARRYING AN INDIAN MAN. It’s not worth it. Please, DON’T BECOME A SLAVE TO THIS INDIAN SYSTEM. IT’S BETTER TO LVIE ALONE YOUR WHOLE LIFE THAN TO DEAL WITH THIS, FOR YOURSELF AND FOR YOUR CHILDREN. tHINK ABOUT IT, DO YOU WANT THIS KIND OF A MAN TO BE THE FATHER TO YOUR SON AND DAUGHTER? Is this the example he’s gonna set: as long as mommy and daddy are with me, i don’t need to become my own person and support myself and my wife and kids? mommy and daddy are always there to save me, so it’ doesn’t matter. you don;t need that. I know i don’t. i dont care if i’m not marrying an idnain man. a couple need to be on their own after marriage, unless soem serious circumstances call for livign with in-laws(old age, money, health, etc). I’m goign for a sinhalese sri lankan man, sicne they don;t have this nonsense, and live wit htheir wives and NOT their parents. it’s worth it. ANY man who wants mommy and daddy with him and his wife when it’s not necessary is nothign but an irresponsible boy with no guts and NO AMBITIONS. THERE’S NO SECURITY WITH A MAN LIKE THAT. NONE, BELIVE ME. don’t go for this. i don’t want this for myself, and not for my daughter either. if idnian men are liek this, then go look elsewhere, preferably sinhalese men. you’ll be better off without the baggage of in-laws with you all the time. i’m not goign to build my future with an idnain man. listen to my advice, and go with it. you will benefit from it in the long run and save yourself many heartaches. good luck for dear idnian ladies. may you always have the strength to do the right thing.

34. shelley says

35. shelley says

desh, before you brag about how ‘good’ india is, let me tell you, perhaps you did not know that Sri Lanka though a very small country is
    the
    most developed country in South Asia. If you compare the main
    socio-economic
    indicators like per capita income, health and medical services etc, Sri
    Lanka is far ahead of India, and india even scored 35 points lower than sri lanka in the human development index, as reported by the UN. it’s only now with the open market economy that idnia is catching up,. otherwise, INDIA IS STILL BEHIND AND IN MANY WAYS BACKWARD. millions still live in dire conditions liek they did 50 or 75 years ago. don’t brag so much about india, b/c india is nothing now compared economically and socially to sri lanka. you idnains liek to feel superior to any other coutnry, but it’s only outsourcign that has gotten you this far. even then, you still aren’t EVEN IN THE BALLPARK. india has LONG, LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE IT’S CONSIDERED A MODERN DEVELOPED COUTNRY. instead of comparing yourselves to china, compare yourselves to sri lanka, for they’re MUCH SMALLER THAN YOU GUYS, BUT ARE MUCH BETTER OFF. no doubt.

36. shelley says

the
    most developed country in South Asia. If you compare the main
    socio-economic
    indicators like per capita income, health and medical services etc, Sri

i am british-nepali and have married an indian girl raised in the UK. marryign me she went agaisnt her famiyl and traditions, and the consequences have been horrific. Her family has treated me as if i were a piece of garbage for years, insulting me, callign me and my family names, etc. Now, i don’t deal with them anymore. The more i’ve come to learn about the hypocricy of the indian culture, the more I’ve become disgusted. They have very little feeling and they onyl care about their money./ They fel superior to any other race and are so narrow-minded it makes me want to puke. The more i avoid them, the happier i and my wife are. good luck to nayoen marry an indian. you got lot to face from the indian spouse’s family!

39. Panther says

you two need rest down a bit. It’s not necessary to have such rage over this topic.
    Sit down let’s talking something else, neither you nor desh able to change a country over few days or even years.

40. Panther says

India will only change if peopel stp holding on to ancient traditions liek submissive daughter-in-laws livign with their parents, dowry, arranged marriages, etc. These are very old things that need to go. good traditions can be kep, but these clearly are thigns that need to go. That’s why india’s a mess todya, cuz the peopel are to obsessed with tradition and not practical. indian women may be educated by books and all, but they’ve A LONG, LONG way to go before they are in tuen with the rest of their world and thei rights are fulyl implemented and protected. They need to stand up for themselves and break old traditions, that’s the onyl way india will get better.

hi i’m 26 m single from india i like u & your thinking i’m also as u like respect for each other care for each other love for each other i belelive in long time relashionship what do u think about it plz reply on my e-mail b coz i never be open the blogs
    well i want to be your friend first will u be?? plz reply

punjabi aur sikh me koi fark nahi hei woh sab hi indian hei mere khayal se to indian aur american me bhi koi far nahi hei kyonki wo bhi to insaan hi hei na??

well i want to be your friend first will u be?? plz reply

its pretty simple though….guys who continue to keep their old family as the number 1 priority in their life should not marry. guys,just like you cannot stand ur wife’s parents to be staying at your house forever, making all decisions for you, making you obey them,making all your personal matters their business, she also does not want your parents to be doing the same to her. Try to replace ur parents with her parents in the same house for 5 years …..am sure you wont ever even think that “oh i need some space”…ha ha ha ha

49. MAMMA'S BOY says

I m an indian guy..not a maama’s boy for sure…my wife & I stay together wid my parents and i know how happy me and my family is to be living together…I dont understand why does a guy have to leave his family if his parents take his wife as their daughter and not daughter in law….even my wife loves my parents….
    My parents have given me life…they have taught me good values and made me a good human being…they have fed me whenever i got hungry…they have stayed up all night whenever i was not feeling well…they have provided me with all the luxuries possible…in short they have looked after all my needs and UNNECESSARY desires….dont i owe them???
    i owe them bigtime….till 25 they took care of me and now that i m married since 3 years and m 28…its my time to repay them….my parents are 58(dad) and 57(mom)…..my wife understands this and thats y we r such a happy family…..me and my wife do get our privacy…but we also get a complete FAMILY…
    here by saying all this i m not being a part of the debate which is dat whether indian guys or srilankan or who makes a better husband but just trying to make u understand that caring about your family and loving them and living together, does not make a person a MAMMA’S BOY…………………………………………..;-) CHEERS….!!!!

50. MAMMA'S BOY says

all i want to say is my wife is really fond of my parents and considers them her own parents….even i m really fond of her parents

who..cares,…they got more body hair than a monkey
    and smell worse than goats
    everything they eat has to have curry (gee how creative)
    and they worship and feed rats while their people
    starve and beg
    Dogs marry humans
    7yr old girls forced into marriages
    Girls flirting constantly yet marry and never put out
    they get raccoon eyes very ashy around the eyes
    and those huge breasts end up by their waists at 30

who..cares,…they got more body hair than a monkey
    and smell worse than goats
    everything they eat has to have curry (gee how creative)
    and they worship and feed rats while their people
    starve and beg
    Dogs marry humans
    7yr old girls forced into marriages
    Girls flirting constantly yet marry and never put out
    they get raccoon eyes very ashy around the eyes
    and those huge breasts end up by their waists at 30

55. International Brutus says

Whao! What a controversial topic … I came across this blog by pure chance as someone told me that girls from Iceland love Indian men …. And why not? I was shocked to see what crap Indian men have to take! Yes, there are some bad ones. However, some people are not so lucky, in today’s society of kids that are self righteous spoilt brats (both men and women) full of self entitlement … I noticed that most women cannot stand the Mother-In-Law’s … In some cases, life and luck are not in your favor … I had (I am divorced) In-Laws that expected me (a self made man) too give in to their wishes all the time … my ex-wife never supported any of my points … now, when my Mother came home to visit from India (she is a widow) … my ex-wife lost her mind and left the house after a week. Since then, whenever I tell a prospective girl friend that my Mother is a widow they automatically assume that she will stay with me eventually …. And whao! They are outta bar in a second … Fact is, we have become a society that does not care about anyone but themselves …. So, today I am proud and glad to take care of my Mom and I am no Mama’s boy … I travel the world, have a blast, and I have made an impact … but, I balance between having a soul and achieving success … because in the end, it is all about HOW you have lived and loved in your life …. Not how much you have attained … and certainly, you will remember the people whom you walked upon and screwed up … our Parents gave us everything (including some bad habits!) … I can only tell you that if your wife’s Parents come home to stay … the man has to just shut up and provide as much support … the bottom line: Today’s emancipated women wants to have it all … the man , his attention, the comforts he can provide and never anything that comes with other parts of life … I have seen this story again and again …. I know European women are more balanced with regards to Parents … I will find my lovely Italian or Nordic women yet … and never an Indian ABCD ….

56. International Brutus says

Did you know that in India now (not 1900), If men:

Insult
    Lie about unofficially
    Force to uphold fair share of work
    Do not support women who refuse to wor and like at the same residence
    MOVE the women out of the way when they tell them to rot and go to a hotel
    Discriminate against
    Take money out a shared account with women in names(your wife an example)
    Refuse things(Anything ordinarily given such as access to all money)
    and more they get

JAIL NO MATTER RACE BIRTHDATE OR IF WOMEN HAD LIED

Think about that. Women are beaten as much as America THIKS women are being beaten so they enslave men who live near them. No, you can’t touch your sister with that spraygun, Sonjay.

Did you know that in India now (not 1900), If men:

Insult
    Lie about unofficially
    Force to uphold fair share of work
    Do not support women who refuse to wor and like at the same residence
    MOVE the women out of the way when they tell them to rot and go to a hotel
    Discriminate against
    Take money out a shared account with women in names(your wife an example)
    Refuse things(Anything ordinarily given such as access to all money)
    and more they get

JAIL NO MATTER RACE BIRTHDATE OR IF WOMEN HAD LIED

59. Kris says

Dear Shelley –
    Lumping everyone together and over-generalizing is a sign of the same narrowmindedness that you said you see in Indian men. The world is much bigger than US and gujarati men in US if those are your alibis for generalizing indian men. How would you feel If someone generalizes and profess all Gujaratis as miserly, blood-sucking businessmen who do not care about anything but money?
    You should seriously consider getting some education. I see that I am condescending here but I see no other way to tell you what I want to.

Take care and good luck with your “non-indian” men.

60. Kris says

Dear Shelley –

Take care and good luck with your “non-indian” men.

61. kiz resimleri says

I really like the whole world of women

It looks like somebody’s jealous of Indians, and is spreading lies. Get a life.

It looks like somebody’s jealous of Indians, and is spreading lies. Get a life.

64. Truth Seeker says

I really dont give a DAMN to what these typical FRIGID, VAIN and MISERLY SOCIALITES. What kinda women are they themselves??? They have no right to generalize…..Its amounts to sheer racism. They dont know the meaning of perspective.

65. Truth Seeker says

66. sidd says

well i seemed to enjoy the blog desh but this shelley seemed to be ruining the fun by bring her dumb thinking over here and shelley if u have a problem with something face it ur self u dont have to post ur dumb thoughts over here dear, and sorry if i was being rude by the way

67. sidd says

68. BryanNettie27 says

Some time ago, I really needed to buy a building for my organization but I didn’t have enough money and could not order anything. Thank God my father suggested to get the mortgage loans at banks. Hence, I did so and was satisfied with my auto loan.

69. Dorothy says

Hi there, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link i receive in email is not working… http://drishtikone.com/?ddf4315cf84b9834c3114e2f9a3,

70. Prakash says

If you do not want to westernize that is okay. If we decide to live like the old generation, which is full of castesim, arrange marriage which leads to overpopulation and all kinds of shit. Thanks to westernization men and women have a chance to choose their happiness and live the life the way they want.

71. Prakash says

Amen bro. In India sex ratio is scewed up in a bad way. For every 10 males 8 females. I met a indian girl, she turned me down because i was not making 60k? Another girl turned me down bcos i was not PhD? Another ugly indian girl turned me down bcos i was not fair? and then casteism bs? Then comes the great aunty syndrome- Its hard to find a indian women who is hot in her 30’s, either way to skinny or fat. I am like this is fcuked up and now wonder why indian females do not get treated right?
    On the other had russia and other FSU countries have way more females than males. They never ask me how much i make, are beautiful yet down to earth and simple. They always say to me you are so lovely, sweet and hopeless romantic. They like our culture of meditation, yoga, bollywood and colorful clothes. Russian food is healthy and awesome too. I think indian men are awesome have great potential. Most indian guys have good job, are loyal, loving caring and should go for western or russian women.
    Peace.

72. sj jl says

your natural tanned skin colour may be what they found attractive

73. grunt2301 says

Well then go out with a Paki then, most of those men are the brute terror1stic mindset that you women like so much.

74. grunt2301 says

LMFAO, Indian women are mad because Indian men keep getting it, we’ll this isn’t the first time, white women travel by the millions to Goa, India every year to sleep with Indian men, go to Google and type in Passion knows no borders and it shows so many white women sleeping with Indian men and then marrying them, or you can go to Google and type in blonde emails Kama Sutra male.

75. Nagvendra Kanoje says

I am Nagvendra from India now in Hong Kong. Indians are not possessive about there mates because in old times their wives stay at home and mens go out for work. Nowdays the technology is in hands and everbody wants attention. If you look around ladies want more attention and now technology is making them curious. Still Men’s are men’s and they just talk little and want a few words love words. And now womens becoming confused what they must do. Please ladies dont worry Indian mens know there responsibilities family, wife and job, friends etc. You also nurture some interest in your goals and you will found your men will support you and give enough attention to your husband also

76. HARRY says

I think you hit the nail over the head with your last paragraph. 🙂

77. Raj Sharma says

These comments are so naive and showcase the mentality of a typical Indian woman.
    Yes, men will be men and women will be women, you’ve got an issue with that? There is so much hypocrisy in these comments by Indian women. Apparently most Indian wives have problem with mother-in-laws and guess what, both are women. As a wife they’ll nag their husband about their mother-in-law and as a mother they’ll quarrel with them about their wife and the same woman when becomes mother-in-law will repeat the same cycle. I’m an Indian graduate student living in L.A. The Indian girls here are called “hot heads” and no one likes to speak to them because of their haughty nature. Well, I’ve interacted with many men from different backgrounds and I can say that Indian men are the most emotional and loyal types you will find around. No wonder, foreign women desire us as their life partners.

78. ina says

bs!!!!!!!!!. indian men are mainly within their own race. 1.252 billion population speaks for itself. Russian are good but anyone else who is white can go to hell

79. ina says

you are a white troll get out of here. why do white American garbage try to cause problems between successful indian couples. envy is what whites are in America that’s why your filthy race has so much infidelity and no monogamy. at least Russian and Indian people have culture . indian men stick to indian women but also like Russian.we don’t like American white garbage