We have a list of many things at the year end. But for me many things came together in this year. Many a times, we keep asking questions from the Universe, if you will, but this year I received some answers back from the Universe. Getting answers though is not the goal. These are steps. Steps in the exploration path that one takes to find the meaning of the question “Who Am I?”
What were your list of things that you find most profound? Want to share?
- The Scientific Explanation for Maya and Better Understanding of Advaita (link)
- Being a Witness of your actions and other events is a very useful mechanism for ego-less awareness
- That “How” Infinity expresses itself as Finite can be understood but not the “Why”, as it is a natural question in a causal world but of a cause-less phenomenon. Therefore not relevant in context of the subject of the question itself.
- No matter how great the substance of your Philosophical intervention is, your framework (or frameless “framework” – in other words no framework) is what differentiates an ideological intervention from an exploratory and progressive one. Intervention that includes ego necessarily creates differences in Humanity and no matter how much good you profess the result will be definite tragedies! Eg (link)
- Eschewing Value Judgment is the best way to grow – for Value Judgments stop you from engaging in interactions (reading/discussions) that “violate” your values. You lose out on learning that you could have gathered in those interactions. (this was a profound statement made by my friend Puneet Wahi)
Get Drishtikone Updates
in your inbox
Subscribe to Drishtikone updates and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.