Some interesting and well useful questions that we should all answer for ourselves. This article gives the author’s 5 Principles of Happiness… pst pst… and Money is not part of the equation 🙂 So guys try a new way this year!
* What makes you happy at work?
* What makes you happy at home?
* What makes you happy with your friends and family?
* What makes you happy when you’re by yourself?
* What do you love to do?
* What would you do with your life today if you weren’t afraid of failure?
* What’s not working in your life?
* What are you currently doing that prevents you from experiencing joy?
* What’s working in your life?
* Who’s not working in your life?
* Who in your life is subtracting value from and adding misery to it?
* Can you fix any of these relationships, or should you let them go from your life?
* What relationships are working in your life?
* If we were getting together one year from today, what would have to happen for you to be able to tell me that you now have more joy in your life?
* What’s the single most important thing you’ve learned about yourself as a result of answering these questions?
Get Drishtikone Updates
in your inbox
Subscribe to Drishtikone updates and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.