Some interesting and well useful questions that we should all answer for ourselves. This article gives the author’s 5 Principles of Happiness… pst pst… and Money is not part of the equation 🙂 So guys try a new way this year!
* What makes you happy at work?
* What makes you happy at home?
* What makes you happy with your friends and family?
* What makes you happy when you’re by yourself?
* What do you love to do?
* What would you do with your life today if you weren’t afraid of failure?
* What’s not working in your life?
* What are you currently doing that prevents you from experiencing joy?
* What’s working in your life?
* Who’s not working in your life?
* Who in your life is subtracting value from and adding misery to it?
* Can you fix any of these relationships, or should you let them go from your life?
* What relationships are working in your life?
* If we were getting together one year from today, what would have to happen for you to be able to tell me that you now have more joy in your life?
* What’s the single most important thing you’ve learned about yourself as a result of answering these questions?