How often do we have bad experiences in hotels.. and we wish we had known about this place earlier!! Bringing you some links from PC World article that can help you with that..
- TripAdvisor is one of the better sites in this regard. The site features lots of hotel reviews written by guests, as well as forums that many travelers use to post questions.
- At Hotels.com, guest reviewers rate a particular hotel from 1 to 5 on service, general condition, room cleanliness, and room comfort.
- Hotelshark is another place to check out guest reviews of hotels, though the site doesn’t use a rating system.
- MyTravelGuide offers user reviews of hotels, attractions, and restaurants.
- At TravelPost.com, reviewers rank hotels from poor to excellent on price, check-in process, quality of service, quality of bed and furniture, and so on.
- HotelChatter has a wealth of hotel news, gossip, and reviews. The site offers a list of the best hotels for Wi-Fi (which includes Kimpton Hotels, Omni, and Holiday Express), as well as a Worst WiFi Hotels list (including Marriott, W Hotels, and Four Seasons).
Powered by Qumana
Get Drishtikone Updates
in your inbox
Subscribe to Drishtikone updates and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.