I was trying to run a map on Google Maps for a place I had to be in the evening, when I saw a small tab called "My Maps" on the left sidebar! It is a real cool feature, where you can save your maps – but more importantly, you can create mash-ups with pictures and shapes and lines etc.. and then share with public or friends. You can add videos, pictures etc.
Here is the official blurb for it:
Create and share personalized, annotated maps of your world.
- Mark your favorite places on your map.
- Draw lines and shapes to highlight paths and areas.
- Add your own text, photos, and videos.
- Publish your map to the web.
- Share your map with friends and family.
More about this feature is given here.
Powered by Qumana
Get Drishtikone Updates
in your inbox
Subscribe to Drishtikone updates and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.