Some Interesting facts…from this blog. – I know the book they have been taken.. so will get some more for you later….
- The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
- The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
- There are two credit cards for every person in the United States .
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the lettersonly onone row of the keyboard.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men
- You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath
- It is impossible to lick your elbow
- People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze,yourheart stops for a 10milisec
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky
- The "sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick" is said to be thetoughesttongue twister in the English language
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try tosuppress asneeze , you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die
- Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king fromhistory.Spades – King DavidClubs – Alexander the Great, Hearts – Charlemagne Diamonds – Julius Caesar
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legsinthe air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg intheair, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If thehorse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of naturalcauses
- What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers andlaserprinters all have in common?Ans. – All invented by women
- In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated
- On average, people fear spiders more than they do death
- Shakespeare invented the word ‘assassination’ and ‘bump’
- Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand
- The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated
- Most lipstick contains fish scales
Powered by Qumana
Get Drishtikone Updates
in your inbox
Subscribe to Drishtikone updates and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.