This is funny.. got it from a site.. this list is based on the biblical God of course.
- 1. He had only one major publication.
- 2. It was in Hebrew.
- 3. It had no references.
- 4. It wasn’t published in a refereed journal.
- 5. Some even doubt he wrote it himself.
- 6. It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since then?
- 7. His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
- 8. The scientific community has had a hard time replicating his results.
- 9. He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to use human subjects.
- 10. When one experiment went awry he tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
- 11. When subjects didn’t behave as predicted, he deleted them from the sample.
- 12. He rarely came to class, just told students to read the Book.
- 13. Some say he had his son teach the class.
- 14. He expelled his first two students for learning.
- 15. Although there were only ten requirements, most students failed his tests.
- 16. His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountaintop.
- PLUS, he never got an article published in the Journal of Finance.
Powered by Qumana
Get Drishtikone Updates
in your inbox
Subscribe to Drishtikone updates and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.