Are you right-brained or left-brained person?

Do you see this ballerina move clock-wise or counter clock-wise?

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain

if counter-clockwise then you use more of the left side brain.

Well try as I might, I couldn’t see the counter-clockwise movement at all! So, I guess I am hard-core right-brained person!!

The site says that: Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it. Really? What do you see?

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS

uses feeling
“big picture” oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can “get it” (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking

1. RJ says

I can’t believe it, what’s wrong with this animation or maybe it’s my brain???
    Every time i look away from the animation and then look back at it, it alternates the direction, clockwise once and counter-clockwise the next time.
    But when i stay fixated, it doesn’t change!!

2. RJ says

I can’t believe it, what’s wrong with this animation or maybe it’s my brain???
    But when i stay fixated, it doesn’t change!!

I see her moving clockwise as well as anti clockwise.

4. Aditi says

I only see her moving clock-wise,no matter how hard I try to focus or to shift the gaze,she is only moving clock-wise without changing direction even for a second.Am I a hard-core-right-brained person too???? What does that make me?

I see her moving clockwise as well as anti clockwise.

6. Aditi says

Anonymous and RJ – more power to you guys!! for me it was always clockwise! So, I guess I am hard-wired as a right brain guy! While you can alternate from one to other pretty seamlessly 🙂

Aditi: hugs to you.. finally someone who has a brain as right-wingy as mine 😉

Aditi: hugs to you.. finally someone who has a brain as right-wingy as mine 😉

11. gayathri says

First time when i saw it was anticlockwise, thenon every time i look away from the animation and then look back at it, it alternates the direction, clockwise once and counter-clockwise the next time.
    But when i stay fixated, it doesn’t change!!

12. gayathri says

But when i stay fixated, it doesn’t change!!

13. Jeet Chowdhury says

Frnds at first i see this clockwise after reading the text about it strange it go anticlockwise. ok now i see the desktop wallpaper and close my eyes. then i see anticlockwise. ok i though about a game(soccer) now i see clock wise……….

is it true, what about me guys?

14. Jeet Chowdhury says

is it true, what about me guys?

15. morris says

For me it clockwise only. Try a few times> Cannot see anticlockwise.
    Morris

16. morris says

For me it is clockwise only. I am surprise that others can see anticlockwise.

17. morris says

For me it clockwise only. Try a few times> Cannot see anticlockwise.
    Morris

18. morris says

For me it is clockwise only. I am surprise that others can see anticlockwise.