An Indian Civilizational Perspective

13 million Muslim terrorists in the world – feel better please!

There is always this kind of glossing over on the terroristic streak in Islam by the “moderates” when they call Islam as the religion of peace. They usually have a tag line, which Greg points out. Only 1% of the Muslims are fundamentalist or terrorist, the rest 99% are peaceloving!

Well, that 1% (of 1.3 billion) = 13 million!!

Does that make you feel better? Phew, that’s a minority aint it? It would have been worse if we had 13,000,001 terrorists around but heck, we are well in the 1% range! And, you have to believe that it is a recipe for world safety when 13 million minds are plotting the next carnage!

Get Drishtikone Updates
in your inbox

Subscribe to Drishtikone updates and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.

2 Comments
  1. morris says

    1.3 billion. Is that more than christians? They (politicians) keep saying it is a peaceful religion. Why?

  2. morris says

    1.3 billion. Is that more than christians? They (politicians) keep saying it is a peaceful religion. Why?

Comments are closed.

Get Drishtikone Updates
in your inbox

Subscribe to Drishtikone updates and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.