Cynicism about the Pakistani elections is so high internally and externally that no one believes this to be the end of strife. From splitting of the nation to civil war to bombings – everything has been predicted by the high and mighty as well as the commoners. Here is a comment on rediff, that was forwarded by my friend, Mahesh, which I found really interesting and hillarious in its construction. Unfortunately the instability is in no one’s good. The sooner that place is stable the better it is for the world!
beginning of the End
by Allah on Feb 19, 2008 07:20 PM
1. Mushy looses support
2. Gets kicked by ISI too for not backing Mullahs
3. PPP loves Mullahs too but hates ISI
4. ISI loves Mullahs does not like PPP or Mushy
5. Mullahs are the true love of Pakis
6. US does not like the Mullahs
7. US kicks Mullahs, Mullahs kick people, people hate US
8. Mullahs still loved though they kick.
9. US gets fed up of the irrationality
10. US bombs Mullahs and the people.
11. US smiles, World blames US.
12. New era of peace
Get Drishtikone Updates
in your inbox
Subscribe to Drishtikone updates and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.