Zardari's antics or Shia vs Sunni issue?

Now, Asif Zardari of Pakistan Peoples Party is suddenly interested in becoming the Prime Minister after having pushed Makhdoom Amin Fahim’s name. Rift within PPP?

Meanwhile, was something wrong with Fahim? Read this comment from Syed Jamaluddin on my blog post at desicritics:

According to reliable reports received by “divide pakistan team”, saudi government has instructed president pervez musharraf not to have a shia prime minister of pakistan. On this development, president pervez musharraf called asif zardari and requested him to withdraw nomination of makhdoom amin fahim as prime minister. According to an anonymous isi’s spokesman, pakistan being a socalled sunni/wahabi state, a shia cannot be a prime minister in this country.

I tried to search for Fahim’s profile details but could only find one on Pakistan Elections – which did not say anything about his religious affiliation.

If u could not get info about ameen faheem on Pakistan Elections,
    alternately, Kindly also visit

to get info about Pakistani leaders

Thanks for the link.. it has some great stuff on the current leaders in Pakistan. Good stuff

Born on August 4, 1939 in Hala New, Makhdoom Amin Fahim is now the 18th Sajjada Nasheen of the Makhdoom of Hala, the largest spiritual family of the country. The Makhdooms, trace their linege to the first Caliph, Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddiq (Qureshi) and call themselves as Qureshi and Siddiqi. So Cant be Shia ………………………

Even if he is the from the linege of the First Caliph, he can be a Shia. That was 1400 years back and since then many Shias have become Sunnis and Vice versa.

But leave Amin Faheem, Zardari The President of Pakistan is Shia.

But leave Amin Faheem, Zardari The President of Pakistan is Shia.

8. Pakistan Foundation says

Zardari is himself a dry hard Shia and covert patron in chief of an anti-sunni outfit ” Sipah-e-Muhammad ” which was formed by Benazir just to counter ” Sipah-e-Sahaba ” of Zia-ul-Haq.

Most probably , story of Saudi opposition was fabricated to take the name of Amin Faheem back just as Asfand yar wali refused CM chair to Bilour just to bring in his sisters son Hoti.

Above all , Musharraf himself was shia turned Qadiani.

So much so only Ayub Khan , Zia-ul-Haq , Laghari , Tarar and Nawaz Sharif were only sunni rulers during the history of 62 years otherwise a small minority of Shias ruled Pakistan with the help of ” Uncle white ” through Pak army.

For further information just go to :

” Pakistan’s Transition from Shia to Sunni Leadership “

But for a while and is back to them again as usual because they are loyal to uncle and not to Pakistan.

9. Pakistan Foundation says

Above all , Musharraf himself was shia turned Qadiani.

For further information just go to :

” Pakistan’s Transition from Shia to Sunni Leadership ”

10. Salahuddin says

i dont think we should waste our time & brain in this shia sunni controversies.We all are Muslim & Pakistani therefore we all should stand side by side for the betterment of this dear homeland.
    Best capable person should be given the task of heading any position in Pakistan not the sectarian thingy.

Mr.NRO,Mr.Anti-Baldy & Mafia Head Chief Mr.Waqt Parast should be kept in Guantanamobay Jail for 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years.They all are same people with different names.
    Regards

Is Parhcam k Saye Talay Ham Ek Hain

11. Salahuddin says

Regards

Is Parhcam k Saye Talay Ham Ek Hain

12. hanem says

Nevertheless, I tell my non-Muslim audience that both Shia and Sunni have many things in common. They both believe in One God (Allah), follow the same Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as the last Prophet, offer five daily prescribed prayers, perform the prescribed fast in the month of Ramadan, go to Makkah for the Hajj pilgrimage, read the same book of Allah, Holy Qur’an, and pay the poor-due (Zakat).

This is what I say to everyone about Shiite. “If Ali ibn Abu Talib (cousin of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)) was a Shia, then I am a Shia. If he was a Sunni, then I am a Sunni [i.e., a follower of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)].” In Islam there are five recognized schools of Divine Law: 1) Hanafi; 2) Shafi; 3) Maliki; 4) Hambali and 5) Jafari.

The first four are called Sunni, and the fifth one, who in addition to following sayings and actions of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), also follows those of Ali ibn Abu Talib and consider him as the rightful successor of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), are called Shia. The first four have many major theological differences among themselves and according to a Christian friend of mine, “The only time Sunni’s are united is when they are fighting Shias.” Shiism started as a political movement (Shia means follower or partisan) to help Ali ibn Abu Talib become successor of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

13. hanem says

14. Zahid Khan says

Worst times have arrived therefore Mr. 10% (ten percent) have become leaders of our beloved country. I will not go into the details how corrupt our leaders are. Along with corruption they don’t care if poor people live or die. Zardari and his government have sold our country for few dollars and now our national interests are also on sale by him. When I think about the situation in Pakistan my heart really goes, looking at the necessity which Pakistani nation does not have, such as Sugar, Wheat flour, Electricity, Gas, jobs, clean drinking water and there is huge list of other necessities which Pakistani nation does not enjoy. However leaders of Pakistan have turned a blind eye to the problems of poor people. I always wonder that why Pakistan does not utilizes 18 billion people and produce various items which can later be sold in international market such as Airplanes, Fast Trains, Weapon technology and various other items. Leaders of Pakistan have pledged to neglect this nation and they are extremely busy filling their own pockets with stolen poor people’s money. I pray to God that the injustice vanishes soon and we see a real and authentic leader who can lead us through prosperity and happiness. I believe the leaders of Pakistan have failed to look after their country and they have failed to show care. We as a nation should unite together and raise against the ignorance we face today. Thank you

15. Zahid Khan says

16. Anwar says

Why r u fighting on ZAB or Benazir they r not here now. Our President is not the only Shia even our Prime Minister is also a shia.

17. Anwar says

I really feel so irritated when people try to judge the leaders on the basis of their sects just to satisfy their hidden hatred against any sect.This is the way politicians want us to think.

I myself as shia, along with most of shia community strictly oppose the zardari’s way of leading this country, & we totally opposed the Mushi way of ruining this land because it is your work that matters, not your sect.

Please all those who’re still measuring the people in the balance of sects, are totally misguided. Please clear your minds.

20. qalbe hussain cheema says

zardari history main zinda rahey ga.mera momin brother.

21. qalbe hussain cheema says

zardari mera momin brother is great.

22. qalbe hussain cheema says

zardari history main zinda rahey ga.mera momin brother.

23. jaqxplm says

GU27XI hokkyfhlffkl, [url=http://rbxhqqzccalc.com/]rbxhqqzccalc[/url], [link=http://qzyqsxshiwel.com/]qzyqsxshiwel[/link], http://sqimcbqtjcix.com/

24. Raja Pakistani says

Every one has right to opt for any particular ideology, religion, sect and political party. Any kind of prejudice on the basis of aforesaid identities is bound to lead a community to chaos and collapse. Don’t let yourself befooled by these catchy slogans like he is Shia or Sunni or even non-Muslim. Every one is human being and must be treated as only and only human being. He must be judged on the basis of his character and actions instead of his sect or religious affiliations.

By God, I myself am a Deobandi and have may friends who are either Shia or Sunni (Brailvi). They all are dear to me as much as my Deobandi friends. I am unmarried right now and even in the selection of my spous I will never consider her sect. I wish you all to think in a constructive way and don’t lat these religious lines divide us.

BECAUSE WE ALL ARE HUMAN BEINGS AND MUST TREAT AND BE TREATED AS HUMAN BEINGS ONLY.

25. Raja Pakistani says

26. Frances says

Hi there, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link i receive in email is not working… http://www.drishtikone.com/?517ea34d2b9f593575825096a7d,