No commentary on this one. The attached doc says it all. And this is the improved version of the curriculum.. Why can’t someone talk to such idiots?
– “The Jews and Christians are enemies of the believers, and they cannot approve of Muslims.”
– “The clash between this [Muslim] nation and the Jews and Christians has endured, and it will continue as long as
– “He (praised is He) prohibits killing the soul that God has forbidden [to kill] unless for just cause… [such as] unbelief after belief, adultery, and killing an inviolable believer intentionally.”
– “Major polytheism makes blood and wealth permissible.”
– “Building mosques on graves is an expression of polytheism” [Condemns Shiite practice] – “The punishment for homosexuality is death.”
– Ibn Qudamah said, ‘The companions of the Prophet were
unanimous on killing, although they differed in the description, that is, in the manner of killing. Some of the
companions of the Prophet stated that [a homosexual] is to be burned with fire. It has also been said that he should
be stoned, or thrown from a high place. Other things have also been said.”
– “In Islamic law, however, [jihad] has two uses: One usage is specific. It means to exert effort to wage war against
the unbelievers and tyrants.”
– “In its general usage, ‘jihad’ is divided into the following categories: …
–Wrestling with the infidels by calling them to the faith and battling against them.”
– “In these verses is a call for jihad, which is the pinnacle of Islam. In (jihad) is life for the body; thus it is one of the
most important causes of outward life. Only through force and victory over the enemies is there security and
repose. Within martyrdom in the path of God (exalted and glorified is He) is a type of noble life-force that is not
diminished by fear or poverty.”
– “As cited in Ibn Abbas: The apes are Jews, the people of the Sabbath; while the swine are Christians, the infidels of
the communion of Jesus.”
Attachment: Saudi Arabia’s Curriculum.pdf
Get Drishtikone Updates
in your inbox
Subscribe to Drishtikone updates and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.