1. Upon waking up every morning let’s acknowledge God with a prayer. Then acknowledge His creation: Nature.
2. Right away smile with your spouse and children. Later on with people on your way to work. At work with all your companions and associates.
3. Mentally and from the heart please be grateful for the opportunity of meeting new people. Rather, now view them as other spiritual beings on the path, and feel their auras.
4. Listen just a little bit more to your inner voice by quieting your intellect.
5. Three times a day invoke all the positive aspects of your life.
6. Sacrifice some t.v time and substitute it with listening to classical music.
7. Pay special attention to everything you eat. Please be consious about what you eat and lean toward a diet that is more nutritious.
8. Take deeper breaths and hold the breath a little longer than usual.
9. Take some time to meditate.
10. Intend to read at least three pages of motivating articles.
11. Be more forgiving of your faults by bringing to mind all your positive actions to date.
12. Please maintain a diary to have a reliable follow up of your advancement by checking it just before going to bed.
“WE ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS HAVING SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES. WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS HAVING HUMAN EXPERIENCES” By Teilhard de Chardin