My Imaginary dialog with Barkha Dutt (#mumbai)

I had written of the idiocy of the media and specially the nonsense that Barkha Dutt, in particular and NDTV in general was dishing out! There was this defining moment, among other things, that made many mad! This guy, whose wife was caught inside was asked – “Aapko Kaisa lag raha hai?” (How are you feeling). I am not sure what that guy replied.. but its a pity that I wasn’t there. Here goes the imaginary dialog that would have occured if I was there.. needless to say it would have been rather short-lived one.. 🙂

Barkha Dutt (in excited and pumped up tone).. SIR.. we heard you wife is inside.. a hostage?.. Aapko kaisa lag raha hai? How are you feeling?

Me: Well.. since my wife aint there tonight, am kinda low.. need some really hot sex.. how much for coming to bed with me???

Barkha Dutt: WHAT?? What do you think I am?? A Prostitute??

Me: Well, given your coverage I have already figured that out, sweetie… now I am just ascertaining the price!!

1. vaishdeo says

If the media people have contributed to give out vital information to aid the the terrorists then they should also be put behind bars.
    The shot of Hemant Karkare gettig ready was aired and that information must have reached the terrorists and he along with others was an easy target.

vsdeo

Vaishdeo – I completely agree with you!! I was amazed at the ability of the terrorists to hit the top police officers with such ease!! The fact that they showed this guy getting ready and also the areas of his body that were vulnerable – his neck (where he was eventually shot!!) shows clearly that he media was complicit in his murder!!!

3. vaishdeo says

vsdeo

Find ur comments pretty distasteful. If ur criticizing someone of the caliber of Barkha Dutt, show some class and intelligence not such a childish and crass response. By the way what has been ur most significant contribution/achievement in life other than maintaining this meaningless drishtikon blog. Only the name is impressive.

you said your wife aint here?

fucking who???