One heck of an interesting coincidence here..
A computer error gave two women in America called Patricia the same social security number. When the two women were brought together in an office to rectify the blunder they discovered that
* They had both been born with the names Patricia Ann Campbell
* Both of their fathers were called Robert Campbell
* Their birthdays were on 13th March 1941
* They had both married military men in the year 1959 (within eleven days of each other)
* They each had two children aged 19 and 21
* They both had an interest in oil painting
* Both had studied cosmetics
* Both had worked as book-keepers
Get Drishtikone Updates
in your inbox
Subscribe to Drishtikone updates and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.