Kerala CM now insults Major Sandeep's dad

“If it had not been (Major) Sandeep’s house, not even a dog would have glanced that way.”

This is how Kerala’s Chief Minister, V S Achuthanandan talked of Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s father’s REFUSAL to let the politicians ENTER his house! He said categorically that to let a politician enter the house of the slain soldier will be an insult to his memory. I AGREE!!

CPM and CPI never had any respect or honor for Indian soldiers any ways.. and this BASTARD displays that really well.

(watch Kerala CM insult the Martyr’s Family)

Time to throw these sick and downright USELESS politicians OUT!!

1. Amit Aich says

I have been grappling for words to express my anger at this comment in no uncertain terms. This man is a national disgrace. He definitely doesnt deserve to be called a dog, as a dog is the most loyal animal that human beings know, and so I dont want to degrade a dog by calling Acchut that. That might be a mark of respect for this imbecile baboon, but he doesnt deserve that. This man is unfit to occupy any position of responsibility – forget being the chief minister of a state. I think these idiots have no loyalty, no moral fabric intact to actually insult a martyr’s family in this way, without understanding the trauma that the Unnikrishnan family is going through. I absolutely agree with Mr. Unnikrishnan’s action to tell this monkey to get out of their premises,as a martyr’s temple is not a fitting place for a pig to hang around. That should be in a pig sty, and matter of fact I think in Mr. Unnikrishnan’s place I would have actually slapped him with my bathroom slippers, not even my shoes. Just before I sign off, I would like to ask this octogenarian bafoon, does he realize that he is only a public “servant”, elected to a post to ” serve” commoners like us. So can this servant actually justify why he shouldnt be stripped in public and not slapped for his callous comments? You chimpanzee, Acchut, you are a person who has made entire India’s head hang in shame. You are just….a national disgrace. Shame!!!

2. Amit Aich says

shame on u,u dirty politicians,
    even a pig will think 10 times before peeing on u,so still this shameless man..with all other politicians is a digrace to the nation and we must come all together to fight these parisites,Sir,Mr Unnikrishnan we r proud of u and ur son ,you have done a right thing,u just shut the door if anyone else would have…..all know those politicians are a bunch of stinking brats…so we are proud to have people like u MrUnnikrishnan.we love u and ur family and dont worry about these dirt…salute to Lt.Sandeep Unnikrishnan….

4. razing bull says

It is a great shame for a chief minister of a state to speak out those shameless words. If it was not for the brave major, a lot more lives could have been lost which i don’t think it would be of any concern for the politicians living in fortified bungalows.

shame on u,u dirty politicians,

6. razing bull says

7. Rajini_bangalore says

I can’t find words to describe the plight of our men in uniform…. as a tribute …. my heart goes to all those who put their life on the block for others to save us….

this is for you HERO and un-known warriors

An NSG Commando Foresees His Death

I know that I shall meet my fate
    Somewhere…, fighting those that threaten my countrymen;
    Those that I would one day fight I do not hate,
    But those that I guard I dearly love;
    My county is India, an ancient nation, a great civilisation;
    My countrymen are poor, but working hard to improve their lot;
    No likely end could bring them loss
    Or leave them happier than before.
    Nor law, nor duty bade me choose NSG,
    Nor public men, nor cheering crowds,
    Izzat…, values I imbibed; hapless people terrorised in a hotel ,
    Drove me to this tumult in the Taj;
    I balanced all, brought all to mind,
    The years to come seemed a waste of breath,
    A waste of breath the years behind
    In balance with this life, this death

… And now I look from heaven, helpless and sad;

Someone insults my family and there’s no one to defend them;

I am absolutely not suprised to here such words from the CM. afterall what more can u expect from an uneducated 7th standard drop out!!! We are the fools to vote for such uneducated F***s n put them to keep us safe!!!
    This is the state of our politicians.. its high time we realised our politicians are jus dare devils sucking the money outa us n leaving us to die at the hands of the terrorists…

9. Rajini_bangalore says

this is for you HERO and un-known warriors

An NSG Commando Foresees His Death

I know that I shall meet my fate
    Somewhere…, fighting those that threaten my countrymen;
    Those that I would one day fight I do not hate,
    But those that I guard I dearly love;
    My county is India, an ancient nation, a great civilisation;
    My countrymen are poor, but working hard to improve their lot;
    No likely end could bring them loss
    Or leave them happier than before.
    Nor law, nor duty bade me choose NSG,