Happy Holi to you All!
From this week onwards, we will share a newsletter from Drishtikone. Some of you are already registered on the site or are dear friends and visit regularly and some had registered but have not had a chance to engage with the blog as regularly. I hope that we can share things that are as useful and engaging as hopefullly drishtikone itself is. As you would have noticed, we recently added audios and have been sharing various songs and poems as well. Such new content will continue. To ensure a consistent quality of the content, the publishing has, until now, not been opened up to everyone. But I wanted to open up a special writing area where all the members can share their thoughts as well.
Question for the week
In Recent weeks, the US Dollar has gone up because the world has flocked to US thinking its a “safe haven”. Do you think that this is going to last?
Share your thoughts
Check out all the questions and answers.
Quote for the week
For money you can have everything it is said. No that is not true. You can buy food, but not appetite; medicine, but not health; soft beds, but not sleep; knowledge but not intelligence; glitter, but not comfort; fun,but not pleasure; acquaintances, but not friendship; servants, but not faithfulness; grey hair, but not honor; quiet days, but not peace. The shell of all things you can get for money. But not the kernel. That cannot be had for money.
– Arne Garborg, writer (1851-1924)
Check out all the Quotes.
This Week’s Roundup
- Articles on Zakaria’s discussion on economics and Taliban
- Movie Review of Delhi 6
- Drishtikone launched Forums on Immigraton, Economy, and Jobs
- Analysis of attack on SriLankan Cricket Team
- Peace is the business of the Fearless
- US needs tough love – Schiff
- Yogic Influences on Sufism
- Listen to new Audio “Ishwar ki Khoj“
This Week Past Years
- Illustration of Napolean’s March to Russia
- Check out this Rubber Girl
- When Copenhagen, Denmark was engulfed in Riots
- A Unix OS Rap?
- Bombay Stock Exchange stake was bought by Singapore Stock Exchange
- A personal story of the tragic and historic hanging of Bhagat Singh/Rajguru/Sukhdev
- Week when Rediffmail introduced Unlimited storage
- When God Arrived in India and wanted a Presidential Declaration.
- Planes yes, Pilots No
- Job Site from Kirori Mal College
- Sexual Activities in Indian schools.
- “Rumors” about the calendar from Google
Catch up on the rest of weekly archives
Get Drishtikone Updates
in your inbox
Subscribe to Drishtikone updates and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.