Michael Jackson passes into History

I know my generation was really impacted by Michael Jackson and his breakdance. How did the “King of Pop” affect you?

1. piyush says

Very saddend at the sudden turn of events. Was looking forward to his July concerts. Truly a mega entertainer of our times, Michael Jackson defined the musical taste of my generation of folks growing up in Indian Metros as much as it did in America. Can’t forget the chills I got while watching the live transmission of Grammy awards (my first time ever) back in early eigthties when MJ swept the night with a boatload of grammies.Thinking of him since yesterday has transmitted me to that time period and I can vividly remember all the non-academic stuff we used to do in highschool ..be it dancing to the tune of “Beat it”. “Thriller” or Moon walking.. .

A quintessential entertainer since the age of 5, this one man literally introduced me to pop music and hence will be always remembered fondly ..RIP

2. piyush says

3. Dino Lavender says

When we went looking for an apartment here a couple years ago, we had two primary considerations in addition to the usual ones: walking distance from a Red Line subway stop, and fiber-based Internet access. The latter is easy to spot if you know what to look for, starting with too many wires on the

4. Patrick Elliott-Shircore says

I love it when a girl with thick thighs wears fishnet stockings. It makes her booty stand out! This girl is no exception. Chec out her pics!

5. Kim Tod says

what are your thoughts? anybody here living there or have lived there in the past?

6. Mmoma Edgeley says

I should know what being cheap is all http://www.pett.com about. How cheap can you get?

7. Alexander says

Now that it’s Friday, I can finally come up for air and say that both the MySQL and Percona Conferences (which I wrote about earlier) surpassed my expectations. Having the two going on semi-concurrently worked out pretty well. At no time did I find myself without at least two sessions I wanted to see. Often times I had to really cut lunch short to make sure I didn’t miss anything. Other MySQL Conference veterans I asked has very similar responses….

8. Rosalind Midgley says

The Senate urged President Barack Obama Wednesday to pardon the late black heavyweight champion Jack Johnson, who was sent to prison nearly a century ago because of his http://www.liu.net romantic ties with a white woman.

9. Aodhnait Hayes says

A http://www.threlfall.com golf resort developer duped nearly two dozen NHL players out of $25 million, blowing the money on gratuitous parties that were attended by former Yankees players Roger Clemens and Reggie Jackson, according to a lawsuit filed Thursday.

10. Andrew says

Amidst all the Oracle/Sun/MySQL news today, the MySQL Conference kicks off this week. So I just spent a few minutes putting together my picks for the sessions I’d like to attend at the MySQL Conference and the Percona Performance Conference (schedule). There’s quite a lineup and I have some hard choices to make. Both groups have put together excellent events. And, wow, there are a lot of http://www.w new storage engines and appliances coming out. To make my life easier, I’m…

11. Naomi says

I shot this set over the rainy wet weekend. What better to do on a rainy day then get dolled up in trashy lingerie, stockings and shiny red CFM heels and go at with a nice hard….ahem…sorry. Getting a little carried away with myself there. These are some really cute photos featuring red nails and

12. Thomas says

Just looking for a rough idea at this stage, ideas advise, budget, etc nothing to crazy