My Own Personal Gita

My journey in Spirituality has been very interesting. Over the years I have asked questions and moved on. Suddenly, some day I will get an answer almost unexpectedly. Just out of nowhere. It just seems I have an answer and my long asked question seems answered. Its all figured out.

I have all along called it as the answer from the “Universe”.

This weekend I met another explorer on this path – his name is Manoj and is from Kolkatta. He asked me a question – How did Krishna give the message of Gita to Arjun in the middle of the War without no one else hearing it?

Well, according to him, based on the information of his Guru (who is a Siddha) – Krishna communicated through Pashyanti sound communication. According to scriptures, its the sound that can be “perceived”. It is not heard… just felt or seen. It is a mental sound. Spiritual Teachers, according to him, communicate often through Pashyanti. It doesn’t matter “how” Gita was recited or not. But one can see that such a communication DOES happen. We all have been witness to it.

That makes sense in case of Vedantic scriptures. Ashtavakra Gita, Yoga Vasistha, and Gita are all question and answers type of communications. It is almost as if, suo moto knowledge was not given! And that seems logical in a spiritual explorer’s journey.

In Yoga Vasistha, Goddess Saraswati tells Queen Lila – I am the deity of your intention. You might think that I am giving you something, but it is actually you yourself!

If there is no intention, there is no receiving.

A Sufi has said it in his way – “Jiski pahaunch jahan talak, uske liye wahan par tu” (What ever is the reach of the searcher, that’s where you are for him).

If I do not seek, will I get somewhere? The seeking will finally bring me to my own center. But to get to inside, the “illusion” has to be burnt through knowledge, which will finally be shed as well.

That is why, it is understandable as to why knowledge was not just distributed on the street… but more as an answer. You ask a question.. seriously.. and you will get an answer – in a sound (lingo) called Pashyanti.

Now, all the while I was thinking the Universe was giving me an “answer”, it was really my OWN Gita happening… quietly… unbeknownst to me.

Everyone can tap into the same source and have his/her own personal Gita recited to him.her… Pashyanti way.

They sleep under the shower from heaven

She was washed to the core
    Out of her pain
    Their finite gave birth to infinite
    Their being is present
    Beyond sun, moon and sound of words

3. Akshara says

im searching for a buddy who wants to accompany me from to travel through colombia and venezuela. im planning to travel there around november until the end of december 09.

4. Alastair says

Authorities said a man faces a felony charge after allegedly spitting on a police officer’s McDonald’s breakfast sandwich. Police said a 32-year-old man was working the drive-thru window at the southwest Michigan restaurant when an unidentified officer bit into an Egg McMuffin on June 3 and immediately realized something was wrong.

5. Jeremy Cowe says

A New York couple face criminal charges after they allegedly photographed their 11-month-old and 5-year-old boys posing with guns.

6. Saul says

Ok, weve got a few more videos of Liz Vicious for free. Heres some of her sucking cock, fingering herself, and just being her fucking evil sexy self!

7. Menuwan says

It’s been a real sea saw decision trying to make up our minds on this one. Both such wonderful places. So here’s the deal:

8. Simon Evison says

I want to go travelling, starting in Europe, over to Asia and onto Ozz, but who knows.

9. Gemma Whicher says

We will make 4 days round trip from Lhasa to Everest base camp, must be fun:).

10. KimoraBabyPhat says

With the Holiday season approaching, the Phat offers http://hubpages.com/hub/baby-p… – Baby Phat Coupon Codes and Baby Phats on Sale for all merchandise including jackets, jeans, other clothing, shoes, handbags and accessories.

11. Beyoncefash says

Dereon offers http://hubpages.com/hub/dereon… – Dereon Coupons and Dereon Sales for all of the items including the jeans, denim jackets, skirts, baby doll tops, sneakers, sandals, boots, and stilettos, sunglasses and handbags.