- When you die, your hair still grows for a couple of months. (Do the bodies need a hair cut every month?)
- According to Archives of General Medicine, coffee drinkers have sex more frequently n enjoy it more than non-coffee drinkers
- Each 5 m.p.h. you drive over 60 m.p.h. is like paying an additional $.10 a gallon for gas.
- In 1980, the city of Detroit presented Saddam Hussein with a key to the city
- The oldest patented company logo is the red triangle of Bass beers.
- The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly
- 5 cents coin is sold $ 3.7 million at auction in the U.S.
- The smallest human penis ever recorded was just 5/8 of an inch long
- Babies start dreaming even before they're born
- In Cleveland, Ohio it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license
- Blue eyes are the most sensitive to light, dark brown the least sensitive
- The word "nerd" was first coined by Dr. Seuss in "If I Ran the Zoo."
- By raising your legs slowly & laying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand
- Elvis Presley got a 'C' in his eighth grade music class
- Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump. The Elephant is the only animal with four knees
- Second Street is the most common street name in the U.S and First Street is the sixth most common street name in the U.S
- 7-11 sells approximately 10,000 pots of coffee an hour, every hour, every day
- To take an oath, ancient Romans put a hand on their testicles (LOL, could you believe those idiots?)
- The city of Houston, Texas is built on a swamp and is slowly sinking (Heck! Gotta get out quick!)
- Photography has been around since the 4th century
- In Australia, Burger King is called Hungry Jack's
- Canada has more lakes that the rest of the world combined
- Justin Timberlake's half-eaten french toast sold for over $3,000 on eBay
- 160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world's widest road
- Your thumb is as long as your nose. (Huh!!)
- A dentist invented the electric chair (I KNEW IT! The Sadist Bastards!)
- Walt Disney World generates about 120,000 pounds of garbage every day
- Bamboo plants can grow up to 36 inches in a day
- An olive tree can live up to 1,500 years
- An iceberg contains more heat than a lit match
Get Drishtikone Updates
in your inbox
Subscribe to Drishtikone updates and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.