Came across this extremely insightful video on the state of the Online world – the Social media.
Some very interesting facts from the Social Media Video 2013:
- Babies in Egypt have been named Facebook and Twitter
- New York Residents received tweets about the Earthquake on East coast 30 seconds before they felt it!
- 90% consumers trust peer recommendations, while only 14% trust advertisements.
- 1 in 5 couple meet online while 3 out of 5 (60%) Gay couples meet online.
- 1 in 5 divorces are blamed on Facebook
- Quote: “Socialnomics is Word of mouth on Steroids”
- Quote: “The ROI of Social is – Your Business will still exist in 5 years”.
We are indeed looking at a revolution in the making. It is important for everyone to not just understand but also be able to ride this revolution to remain successful in all the areas of social and business interaction.
Get Drishtikone Updates
in your inbox
Subscribe to Drishtikone updates and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.