I came across this "How to" on the Howto wiki... and thought it was kinda strange and full of vanity:-) and sort of hillarious! Couldn't resist putting it here..The women readers - would love to get your comments!!
- Exfoliate your lips with a warm, wet wash cloth by wiping back and forth for no more than 30 seconds.
- Apply a good lip plumper (the most recent in lip enhancing technology). There are a few good brands sold in department stores and beauty supply stores. They literally plump up, smooth out and moisten the lips.
I came across this “How to” on the Howto wiki… and thought it was kinda strange and full of vanity:-) and sort of hillarious! Couldn’t resist putting it here..
The women readers – would love to get your comments!!
– Exfoliate your lips with a warm, wet wash cloth by wiping back and forth for no more than 30 seconds.
– Apply a good lip plumper (the most recent in lip enhancing technology). There are a few good brands sold in department stores and beauty supply stores. They literally plump up, smooth out and moisten the lips.
– Line and fill in your lips with a light brown or nude lip liner pencil (match your skin tone as closely as you can).
– Apply a matte flesh-toned lipstick.
– Blot the lipstick by gently pressing your lips closed with a tissue in between.
– These steps help you achieve the look of Angelina Jolie’s lips, but to get the actual fullness, you may have to consider more drastic measures like plastic surgery, collagen implants or tattooed outlines around your lips.
– Alternatively, some lip glosses (like Lip Venom) use ginger and cinnamon to increase circulation in your lips to create fuller “bee-stung” looking lips. The cost of this beauty might be a slight burning feeling in your lips.
– Reduce shine and make your lipstick last longer by adding an ever-so-thin layer of baby powder with a brush.
– If the look is a bit harsh for your taste, try adding some shine with clear gloss.
– Cutting her lips off won’t work, sorry.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
A heartfelt NAMASTE! We hope you are enjoying our direct, honest, well-researched posts on topics of immense importance for India and the world! We don't mince our words and don't write general wishy-washy stuff. We go to the heart of the issue and look it in the EYE! Write to me at email@example.com and let me know how we can improve!
About Desh Kapoor
The panache of a writer is proven by the creative pen he uses to transform the most mundane topic into a thrilling story. Desh - the author, critic and analyst uses the power of his pen to create thought-provoking pieces from ordinary topics of discussion. He writes on myriad interesting themes. Read the articles to know more about his views and "drishtikone".
Some interesting nuggets from Vasishtha's Yoga:- IN this world whatever is gained.. is gained only by self effort; where failure is encountered its is seen there has been slackness in the effort. This is obvious; but what is called fate is fictitious and not seen.- Self - effort is of two categories: that of the past births and that of this birth. The latter effectively counteracts the former. Fate is none other than self-effort of a past incarnation. There is constant conflict between these two in this incarnation; and that which is more powerful triumphs.- There is no power greater than right action in the present. Hence, one should take recourse to self -effort, grinding one's teeth, and one should overcome evil by good and fate by present effort.