On Wednesday night 18 people – Indians and Pakistanis got together in what they thought was a secret meeting to discuss many things. It resembles the infamous June 9 Trump Tower meeting where many in the Trump campaign discussed with Russia on how to undermine the then US Government on foreign policy matters relating to Russia. In a very similar vein, this meeting of December 6 – the date of Babri Masjid demolition (chosen for a reason by Pakistani Intelligence to make it symbolic?) – the Indian motley crowd of journalists, ex-Army Chief, diplomats, the ex-Vice President and the ex-PM met with Pakistani High Commissioner and politicians to discuss the “Indo-Pak” relations.Detailed Analysis of the Characters Who Sold India In Mani Shankar Aiyar's Home That Night #ManiShankarAiyar Click To Tweet
This happened in the home of the guy who had openly asked for help from Pakistan to take Modi out to bring the India and Pakistani sides together in a dialog. Moeen Pirzada smiles at the absurdity of the suggestion from Mani Shankar Aiyar’s servile remark begging for intervention.
And it is shocking and incredible that the selling out of India’s interest is being done so openly and unabashedly these days by forces that have hoisted halos over their own treacherous heads!
For the meeting in Aiyar’s home, this was the cast.
Five Lutyen’s Myth About India, China, Pakistan and Kashmir
To understand what may have been discussed in the meeting, it is important to check out the credentials and the stands of the most important people present in the meeting.
There is FIVE Major Myths about India, Pakistan and Kashmir that the Lutyen’s elite have promoted. These include the following:
- Aman ki Asha with Pakistan: using the nukes as the excuse, the narrative that is dished out is that there is a need for dialog at all cost with Pakistan. Even after Acts of War like 26/11. Even when everyone knows that Army / ISI is the real establishment, there is a sham that is promoted – of talking to the Pakistani political elite who are either useless side-kicks or simply ISI plants to further the Pakistani narrative.
- Kashmir is India’s mistake: The Congress/Nehruvian / Lutyen’s narrative is that Kashmir is India’s biggest mistake. Whatever wrong is happening is because of India. The more moderate of the Lutyen’s gang seek to create moral equivalence between Jihadis and Indian Government. The normal Lutyen’s Kashmir “expert” calls for plebiscite and withdrawal by India.
- India is weak with no options, so accept LoC as Border: Lal Bahadur Shastri was forced to negotiate with Pakistan despite India’s superior situation in 1965 war. India gave away 90,000 prisoners of war after 1971 with nothing in return! Aksai Chin was lost, the Trans-Karakoram pact between Pakistan and China gave away 1/3rd of Kashmir to China, and India has kept on losing in all the discussions gradually and steadily in terms of its position. We all know how Manmohan Singh was ready to barter away Siachen – per Wikileaks! Somehow, India is placed as a weakling with no options, which is not true! And this is what PM Modi is proving as a complete falsehood.
- Pakistan’s disintegration or downfall will hurt India: The narrative that if Pakistan is in turmoil, it will be India’s disadvantage and so India must help Pakistan remain strong. Nothing could be farther from truth. Pakistan’s situation is its own making. India need not be apologetic. A Pakistan broken down in many parts – some of which align with India will be to India’s advantage. And there is no harm is planning for that.
- India should be afraid of and inferior to China: The shameless Leftists who have been propped up by the Chinese establishment have always run the shop for the Chinese in India. They have betrayed India, infiltrated into the Army, rebuked the Government and tried their best to work against the National Security. When India stands up against China – as in Doklam – this army of Chinese surrogates get active in India telling the government to “get lost”. That is their way of sucking up to their Chinese masters.
Cast of Characters At Aiyar’s House
To understand why the meeting was in secret and so closely held, one needs to know how the characters who met at Aiyar’s residence could further the agenda of the masters of Lutyen’s India – Chinese and the Pakistanis. Let us dig into the lives and works of some of the main characters assembled that night on December 6th.
Ex-Vice President of India, Hamid Ansari: He is best known as the man who endorsed the Jihadi group Popular Front of India (PFI). Ansari attended an event organized by the women’s wing of PFI. Just so we understand the background of PFI. It is a Islamist group which has unleashed terror via murders and dismemberment of people in Kerala. PFI is best known for the following:
- Chopping off of a professor’s (Professor TJ Joseph) hand in Idukki,
- Murder of RSS leader Rudresh in Bengaluru,
- Making Country made bombs and conducting a training camp in Kannur from they trained people in these bombs and swords – which were seized by authorities
- A case where the Indian – Al-Hindi module for Islamic State was caught. The group planned to hit targets in South India – kerala and Tamil Nadu.
Many of the PFI terrorists have been booked for violence under the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA). The most active states in which this Jihadi group operates are Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. And yet, Hamid Ansari attended their function in Kozhikode!
Before he left, like many other of the Award Wapasi gang earlier, Ansari also pushed the ‘intolerance and insecurity amongst Muslims’ card while leaving.