There have been many in the opposition parties of India who have tried to not just cast doubt about the Balakot air strikes but also about what its impact has been. And, slowly the entire truth is coming out.Multiple Balakot Air Strikes Proofs - 250+ Pak Army officers, Top Jaish Jehadis decimated despite massive Cover up by Army and ISI #IndiaStrikesBack Click To Tweet
Here is what we know now from TimesNow information:
- Indian intelligence had tracked 263 Jaish terrorists and identified them to be in the terror training facility in Jaba
- 91 of those Jehadis had come for Daura-e-Khaas training, 83 for Daura-e-Aam, and 30 for Daura-e-Mautulah (advanced training for expert Jehadis)
- At least 18 top trainers, teachers and operatives of Jaish were present in the Jaish camp when the attack happened. These included Mufti Umar, Maulana Javed, Maulana Aslam, Maulana Ajmal, Maulana Zubair, Maulana Abdul Gafur Kashmiri, Maulana Qudratullah, Maulana Qasm, Maulana Junaid.
You can watch the entire show here.
Sanity alert: If you disregard the useless discussion after the main news, and stick only until 9:00 you should have all that you need to know. The people who come to the show – like Nishant Verma – are better confined to some Jehadi barracks than in public studios.
#BalakotTapes of Republic TV
The Republic TV has conducted its own investigation by conducting interviews of the locals in that area. And, their information reveals the following:
- That he can’t confirm the number of terrorists killed, but the Pakistan Army took over Balakot, silencing people by force and snatching their mobile phones
- The Internet was shut down in the Balakot area to stop photos and videos from being circulated, though some made it out
- Pakistan Army restricted any doctors from treating injured terrorists
- In large numbers, bodies were burnt by getting petrol from cars
- Some bodies were disposed of in the nearby Kunhar river to wrap all evidence
- Most of the dead terrorists were from the Jaish-e-Mohammed
- Survivors of the IAF’s strike have been sent to the Waziristan-Afghanistan border
- He named terrorists who were killed and the roles they played in the terror organisation, including an IED expert
- He said that the ISI and JeM are in fear after India’s strike
#BalakotTape | 'Phones snatched, Internet disabled, survivors sent to Waziristan': Listen to the secret source expose Pakistan's cover-up post India's blitz of Pak's Balakot terror base. Watch LIVE here – https://t.co/LGCyJUWcLF pic.twitter.com/aTPiT76fVL
— Republic (@republic) March 11, 2019
What the #BalakotTapes reveal is mindboggling. Names that were killed include – Mainshah Abdar Zak, Lahore’s Major Retd Havar Rana, Altaf Ali Chaudhary from Karachi, Mudassar Ali from Rawalpindi, Ustad Mohsin from Bahawalpur, Datta Khel’s Tafail Dost, Ali Khatak and Bahadur Khatak from Dhannu, a top commander of Jaish from Gujranwala (crucial Jaish leader), software expert Rana Mohsin Ali, Mianwali’s Tafiq Umar, Moin Ali, Sardar Suhail, Dera Ghazi Khan’s Capt Retd Mushtaq, Mandi Bawaldeen’s Sheheryaar Deen, a special video editor from model town in Karachi’s Tahir Ali Sheikh, IED expert from Dera Ismail Khan called ‘Engineer Rana’. That in itself is an amazing list of the Jaish Terrorists!