The social media is sharing the year in review views of all kinds. Personal – for your own – and the platform in general.
Facebook has the Facebook 2012 in Review view.
Twitter has a video on it as well as a whole series of tweets
- Golden Tweets: The top two Tweets that generated the most Retweets for the year, plus honorable mentions for a few others that caught attention around the world.
- The pulse of the planet: Some of the biggest conversations of the year that generated large numbers of Tweets and Retweets.
- Only on Twitter: Moments of serendipity and just plain awesomeness (if there is such a thing) are what we call #onlyontwitter. We list examples of Tweets that came to life organically on Twitter, and can be appreciated in an instant.
- Top trends: Lists of the significant Trends of the year in the U.S., UK and Japan. These phrases reveal what captured our attention based on sudden spike of interest, rather than what was consistently popular.
- New voices: From the Pope to Pelé, this year Twitter welcomed new voices from every corner of the world.
They have other ways too:
Here is the Twitter Video